1. WHAT can be returned?
As all of our items are created and customised just for you, returns /refunds are only approved in limited circumstances ie. manufacture fault with the product and where Australian Consumer Law applies.
Terms for consideration:
It is at KSSSA’s discretion to deem whether or not a product is eligible for return, for either a replacement or a refund (cash or store credit).
A return will not be considered if:
- the return is motivated by a change of mind
- fault was occurred through wear and tear
- the finished product matches the approved proof
- an error has been made in relation to any part of the customisation (spelling, wrong design/item) process of the product that was not made by KSSSA
- dissatisfaction with different colour profiles between different garments and physical product compared to onscreen computer/phone viewing
- low resolution/quality images were provided for your order, causing printed results to not meet expectations
- more than 14 days has lapsed from date of purchase and/or 7 days from receiving item/s
2. WHEN do you need to raise your concerns about your product?
To be considered, a return request needs to be made within 14 days from date of purchase and/or within 7 days from receiving goods (as determined by in store pickup or courier tracking information).
You can contact KSSSA about your return via any of the following methods:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- use our quote function HERE
- message us on Facebook HERE
- visit our STORE in Morayfield
- or give us a call 07 5499 1510
3. WHERE do items need to be returned to?
If your return request is approved, items will need to be returned to Shop 5b/197 Morayfield Road, Morayfield, Qld 4506, with shipping being at your expense. Please attach a copy of your invoice with the items and ensure you retain postal tracking info. Goods lost in transit is not the responsibility of KSSSA.
Returns can be made in store by prior arrangement at our location at Shop 5b/197 Morayfield Road, Morayfield, Qld 4506 during regular store hours. Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm
4. SHIPPING COST of returns?
Cost of returning items is at buyers expense. Please ensure you retain postal tracking information. Goods lost in transit is not the responsibility of KSSSA.
5. CREDIT for returns?
If a return/refund is approved, depending on the reason, this will be in the form of either a store credit or funds deposited into your nominated bank account.